IBM Mainframe Migration to Open Systems
We provide full conversion services to migrate and modernize the complete mainframe environment to windows or unix. Applications are converted to industry standard tools and programming languages selected by client.
After migration, converted application uses industry standard development tools in selected language and database such as VB, C#, SqlServer, Oracle, MySql or application can be converted to industry standard Cobol (MicroFocus or Fujitsu Cobol) in open systems.
• IMS/DC, TP monitors
• Easytrieve (CA-Easytrieve)
Database and DataFiles
• IMS/DB (DL1)
• VSE, MVS, OS/390, ZOS
• JCL, PROCS, PARMS
• SYNCSORT, COSORT, etc
• IEBGENER, IEFBR14, etc
• IDCAMS, FILEAID, etc
• FOCUS, EASYTREIVE, DYL, etc
• GENERATION DATA GROUPS
• JOB EVENT LOGGING, ABEND CONTROL, RESTART, RECOVERY, etc
• CA7, CA11, AUTOSYS, etc
• RACF, TOP SECRET, etc
The main features of our IBM Mainframe to Open Systems
We provide a true conversion, not a CICS, IMS, or BATCH emulation on Open Systems. The converted system is fully converted to a true Open System running in a true native Open Systems environment.
- PROGRAMS : The IBM programs are converted to the customers chosen open systems programming languages; typically COBOL, VB or C#.
- SCREENS : The CICS BMS screens or IMS FMS screen are converted to standard WINFORMS, or ASPCX/WEBFORMS. All the original screen features and functions are fully maintained or enhanced.
- DATA FILES : VSAM data files are converted to the customers chosen relational database – DB2, ORACLE, SQL-Server or MySql. All original file structures and access methods are maintained or improved.
- BATCH PROCSSSING : The IBM JCL is converted to the customers chosen open system scripting language – WINDOWS command script, UNIX shell scripts or Perl scripts , etc. The converted jobs are run on the new open systems platform in a very similar manner to the IBM Mainframe
IBM Cobol Migration and conversion | IBM zSystem Mainframe | IBM CICS | IMS | IBM data Conversion | Ideal migration | DB2 conversion