OPENVMS Migration to Unix / Linux or Windows
VerraDyne's OpenVMS to Open Systems migration solution allows organizations to retain the heavy investment made in their highly customized systems applications and knowledgeable programming/user staff, while bringing them to the forefront of Open Systems technology. VerraDyne's fully automated solution converts the existing applications to customer's chosen language MicroFocus Cobol, Fujitsu NetCobol, VB or C#.
- VerraDyne's OPENVMS conversion tool converts the programs written in COBOL or Fortran to Microfocus Cobol, Fujitsu Cobol, VB or C#
- The FMS FORMS, DEC FORMS, or proprietary screen handlers are converted to Windows Winforms, Windows Webforms, or COBOL screen sections
- RMS Indexed files, DBMS and RDBMS database tables are converted to customer's chosen database. VerraDyne provides automated tools to convert and load the data to chosen database
- DCL's are converted to Windows or Unix command scripts
- Lexical and system called functions are replaced by functions or classes in new environment